Ok, so ^pica-ae
tagged me, and !DCZed
posted an awesome journal that I also wanna try.
Get ready for another 'getting to know me' session! RULES:
1. Post the rules.
2. Each tagged person must tell 8 things about themselves.
3. At the end you have to tag 8 people and post their icons in your journal.
4. Go back to their page and leave a comment saying you tagged them.
5. No tag backsHERE WE GO:
I love the smell of coffee, but on my few attempts to drink it, I've never been able to have more than a sip of it
Same goes for wine... I'm more of a fruity cocktail girl.
As soon as I got home from my trip, the first thing I did was have a bowl of Weet-Bix. God I missed that stuff
My imagination is very powerful - if you can tell me about/show me single images of things that relate to one event, I can make a moving picture in my mind of what happened.
Annnnd I'm a daydreamer. But that just goes with having an overactive imagination I think. lol
Before deciding I wanted to design as a career, I always wanted to be a hairdresser.
I want to make my own font at least once in my lifetime. It'll drive me crazy, but at least I can say that I've done it.
I REALLY want to skydive. I've done the themepark rides, I've done paragliding, now skydiving is the next step.
After seeing photos of me with my most recent haircut/colour, I really wonder what I would look like as a blonde... I can't believe I just said that out loud.
8 people, huh?
Now to Dean's journal! The idea is that I have 10 questions, and as the number gets lower, so do the number of answers I have. Let's go. TEN THINGS I WISH I COULD SAY TO PEOPLE
1. You're a wonderful person, and it's an honour have you as a friend.
2. Even before I got to know you, you inspired me.
3. I know I'm disappointing you right now, but I want to make things right. (for someone not on dA)
4. Distance sucks, but we're bigger than that.
5. I can't wait to meet you! You truly are one of a kind.
6. I've only scratched the surface with you, but I'd love to know more!
7. You're my long-lost sister. Don't you forget that.
8. You frustrate the hell out of me, and I truly don't understand you. But I don't think that will ever change :/
9. Only saying what other people want to hear does you no favours in my eyes.
10. I REALLY want to be a part of this. You have no idea!NINE THINGS ABOUT MYSELF
1. If I don't have breakfast in the morning, I can't function during the day.
2. I'm constantly smiling and laughing. This generally includes the times that I shouldn't
be doing so. lol
3. I'm a really good listener. I'll only give input if you ask me to.
4. I hate it when people don't just say what they mean. Working around saying what you actually want will only get me really irritated.
5. I make so many plans - and I get annoyed with myself if I can't carry through on each and every single one of them.
6. I zone out really easily. Like I said before, I've got an overactive imagination. lol
7. I forgive, but I never forget.
8. I wish more than anything else that distance didn't exist. My life would be alot better if it didn't.
9. I enjoy my alone time, but I know I need to be around people more.EIGHT WAYS TO WIN MY HEART
2. Come to me with chocolate.
3. Be able to laugh to the point that it actually hurts to keep doing it
4. Open mindedness
5. Own a nice car. I really wish I was kidding. lol
6. Be able to cook! Then I'll love you even more!
7. Notice things about me. It doesn't need to be big, the little things usually make me smile more.
8. Just be yourself.SEVEN THINGS THAT CROSS MY MIND ALOT
1. New design ideas
2. Wondering what friends and family are thinking
3. Just general daydreaming
5. This place, funnily enough lol
6. Why does there need to be so much drama?
7. Things I need to doSIX THINGS I DO BEFORE I FALL ASLEEP
1. Brush my teeth
2. Say goodnight to my parents
3. Go to the toilet
4. Make sure everything is turned off
5. Comb my hair
6. Think about everything that's happened during the dayFIVE PLACES I WANT TO VISIT
2. ALL of my mates in the US
5. Europe all over again. FOUR THINGS I AM WEARING RIGHT NOW
2. Work uniform
3. Underwear (duh)
4. Spotty socks THREE BANDS I LISTEN TO OFTEN
1. Brand New
3. ParamoreTWO THINGS I WANT TO DO BEFORE I DIE
1. Achieve a dream, and have worked hard for it.
2. Do something that I would never do normally, just to prove that I can.ONE CONFESSION
I'm a hoarder. Not a terrible one, but I do keep things that I don't have any use for, just in case
I'll need them down the track. It never happens.
If you guys have some time, I'd love to see what yours are as well!
Journal designed and coded by *kaotickell
| Thumb Table by `thespook